Individual Health :-
- Increase awareness and health seeking behaviors of community regarding HIV/AIDS prevention, reproductive, child and other major health concerns.
- To empower in-school and out-of-school adolescent boys and girls with life skills education.
- Enhance capacity of community level health workers and health providers at SC, PHC and CHC levels to provide services.
- Build the capacity of Panchayats to advocate, supervise and monitor community development initiatives to sustain project activities beyond project duration.
- Improve knowledge of risk status and promote positive behaviors to prevent HIV/AIDS transmission among truckers (mechanics, etc) and migrant laborers.
Environmental Health :-
- To bring awareness in society about different type of pollution and make program to get rid of it.
- Increase awareness of community regarding danger of Global Warming and its preventions.
Line of action :-
- Display posters, pamphlets, flaxes etc. in project area.
- Organizing meetings.
- Performances of Street Plays (Nukkar Natak) to give information related to health.
- Prepare a group of artists called Jagrukta Jattha to create environment by performance of cultural program having folk dances, songs, dramas related to Health Awareness.
- Lectures of peer educators and influence people.
- In school activities- essay competition, debate competition, slogan competition and painting competition related to family planning, HIV prevention, tree- plantation and pollution etc.
- Execution of Health Camp & Health Melas.